Deshaun Watson Needs One of These Three Guys as His Subsequent Head Coach
- The Houston Texans made the shocking however significant decision to fireside Bill O’Brien after the personnel’s 0-4 commence up.
- Romeo Crennell will fabricate the season as the interim head coach, however the personnel will now not accept off the interim designate when the season ends.
- With what the Texans are paying Deshaun Watson over the next four years, they are going to hunt out any individual who can compose doubtlessly the most of their primary person quarterback.
It modified into quite shocking to behold the Houston Texans fire head coach/same old manager Bill O’Brien this early in the season. However, nevertheless, they’ll deserve to please in finished it a truly very prolonged time ago. He gutted the personnel with one of the necessary crucial dumbest trades in NFL history, including the one who despatched doubtlessly the most interesting weapon Deshaun Watson needed to Arizona. Within the heart of, he gave up hope for enchancment thru the draft.
That alone modified into enough place of abode off of him to switch. However as icing on the proverbial cake, he had no idea how to use one amongst doubtlessly the most interesting offensive weapons in the NFL— Houston’s primary person quarterback, Deshaun Watson. Within the event that they are natty, they are going to purpose guys that know the arrangement to compose magic happen with a guy love Watson.
In accordance with the rumor mill, there are already a few stellar candidates linked to the job.
Deshaun Watson Needs Someone That Can Tap Into His Potential
For a temporary, 5-game stretch for the length of his rookie season, followers saw what Deshaun Watson might maybe presumably well fabricate. Houston went 2-3 in these games, however Bill O’Brien didn’t retain him encourage then, and he place of abode data he modified into so huge:
- The first quarterback in history to please in 400+ passing yards, four passing touchdowns, and 55+ yards dashing in the same game.
- His 19 touchdowns in his first seven games are a chronicle for any participant in his first seven games.
- His four three-touchdown games are doubtlessly the most for a rookie for the reason that merger in 1970.
Houston goes to desire a head coach that can reveal that guy encourage out the total time. Followers would eliminate to behold more highlights love these:
Turning 23 as of late.
And turning heads ever since he joined the @HoustonTexans.@deshaunwatson’s 10 BEST plays from his rookie season! 🏈 pic.twitter.com/vMzt6hI5LG
— NFL (@NFL) September 14, 2018
If the Texans hire one amongst the three candidates the rumor mill is speaking about, they would perchance presumably presumably fabricate that.
Several attainable candidates are being talked about in the NFL’s never-ending rumor mill. There are three, however, getting more attention than the comfort:
- Eric Bieniemy: It’s now not arduous to establish why the Kansas City Chiefs offensive coordinator is the supreme hire. The personnel needs any individual that can salvage doubtlessly the most out of a talented younger quarterback, and he is accountable for rising one amongst doubtlessly the most interesting—Patrick Mahomes.
- Dabo Swinney: The Clemson head coach has been talked about in NFL circles for the last few years, however nothing has ever attain shut to rising. However alongside with his most up-to-date primary person transferring onto the NFL, now might maybe presumably well be doubtlessly the most interesting time for him to compose the soar. He’ll salvage to work with Deshaun Watson again. If he can reveal defensive coordinator Brent Venables alongside– even greater.
- Josh McDaniels: Despite doing the Indianapolis Colts noxious a few years ago, his name comes up each time a head coach space becomes commence. However after going to the Bill Belichick Coaching Tree and coming up empty with O’Brien, they would perchance presumably presumably now not want to return to it. On the opposite hand, his offensive chronicle with the Patriots speaks for itself.
One other possibility gaining steam interior the rumor mill is San Francisco 49ers defensive coordinator Robert Salah as head coach and both 49ers passing game coordinator Mike LaFleur or lunge game coordinator Mike McDaniel.
Convincing someone to accept the job is customarily a discipline. Yes, the personnel has Deshaun Watson. However it no doubt needs a No. 1 vast receiver, a working encourage, and the next offensive line. The protection needs some aid, too. Thanks to O’Brien trading away draft picks for base magic beans, bettering the roster might maybe presumably presumably now not be easy.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed listed here fabricate now not necessarily believe the views of CCN.com.